top of page
Take control of the classroom!
Embrace Family Learning provides Low Stress Strategies for Highly Successful Educators through the 9 Essentials Skills for a Love and Logic Classroom®:
1) Neutralizing Student Arguing
2) Delayed Consequences
4) The Recovery Process
5) Developing Positive Teacher/Student Relationships
6) Setting Limits with Enforceable Statements
7) Using Choices to Prevent Power Struggles
8) Quick and Easy Preventative Interventions
9) Guiding Students to Own and Solve Their Problems
We also offer teacher a variety of other topics, including but not limited to:
Identifying and Meeting Students’ Needs
Faith-Inspired Openness to Embrace and Encourage Change
Personal Reflection, Goal Setting, and Dream Board
Over the past 20 years, we have developed the following curriculum:
- Writing across the Curriculum: I'm an Author©
- Early childhood: Fostering Early Literacy from Birth
- Faith-Based Discipline
- Living Faith in Our Daily Lives
These sessions are conducted in a fun, energetic, and informative manner which allows the educators to practice during the in-service and implement these skills in their own classrooms. Through multiple sessions, educators personalize and refine these skills such that they are increasingly effective and productive with their students.
Please contact us for more information on how to provide these practical skills for your educational team.
David Herrmann: 808-783-4673
Sarah Herrmann: 808-783-9298
Love and Logic® is not a discipline program, but instead, is a menu of techniques designed to make your classroom a happy place to be, where teachers can have fun teaching and kids can have fun learning!
bottom of page